Monday, July 18, 2011

It's the little things...

After getting home from work I scoured the whole place. Surprisingly I had enough energy to break out the shop vac to clean the inside of my car. Wait for it...wait for it..I even cooked dinner! I don't think I've cooked for myself all summer. I think it was the green beans from my garden that inspired me. After all that I still had energy to run a quick errand and saw these pretty little things. 
I love the soft pink color. Plus they were cheap! 

I was able to place them in three different spots.

I was smiling the whole time I was trimming them. It adds color to the room. Sometimes it's just the little things. The weather out here has been weird! It's suppose to be in the 100's but lately it's been in the 80's and 90's. But I'm not complaining! I thought it was the oddest thing that it started raining. Ha, I knew it was coming because my TV was cutting in and out (Ya, we're behind the times). Anyway, I guess being by myself with no one to talk to makes me think a lot! I did just that when it started raining. I started thinking about God's grace and mercy for us. I've been going through some things that I feel like I've been consumed by it. I hate feeling that way. The rain came in good timing. It was God reminding me that this is just a season; this will pass. I will come out stronger and more confident in myself. 
It's the little things...

No comments:

Post a Comment