Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I am loving my mom!! It's a bummer she'll be out of town this Mother's day but all for a good cause...my little sister is graduating from Westmont! Congratulations Sabrina! 

My mom is one of the most selfless people I know. Anyone you talk to, they'll say how sweet she is. She truly is.  She has such a big heart! If she's ever fed you, you know you'll leave more than feeling full. You leave with a bag full of the food you just had and then some! Joseph knows firsthand about this! Ha! Going beyond that, she will give and give and give and when she doesn't have anything left to give..she'll find a way to give some more. 

My mom is one of my closest friends. I know I can tell her anything and not feel ashamed or embarrassed. I am so lucky to have her in my life! Happy Mother's Day (on Sunday and everyday!) mom...you deserve it all!

I am loving my Mom-in-love! She is a supermom. Ask Joseph, I thought so the very moment I met her. She works all day, comes home and still has energy to cook dinner AND have a dessert. Let me tell ya, her dinners are not boring. She is an amazing cook! Mama Parra is so thoughtful and considerate. So lucky to have her in my life!!  

I am loving my family on the east coast. We miss you guys!! I can't wait to see you next month! 

I am loving the fact that Joseph and I both feel so passionate about adopting one day. I have done some researching and I know that when that day comes, we'll be the luckiest parents ever! 

I am loving that all my plants are alive and growing!! You should see my potatoes and green beans! 

I am loving how I'm liking my job more and more. I was so apprehensive going into it because taking this job meant I'd be loosing an opportunity that I've had for the last 13/14 years of my life. I love the people I work with. I still get intimidated because I'm the youngest one there but they are all so sweet. 

I love going back through my Esther study and rereading all the things I've underlined. One of my favorite parts of this study:

Beloved, absorb this with your while heart: You are royalty. Not figurative royalty. Not just spiritual royalty. You are in the most literal sense possible the daughter of the universe's KingYou have royal blood in a way that even Esther did not. The crimson bloodline of Christ flows through your veins

No comments:

Post a Comment