Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Beauty of Revenge

The show Revenge aired on ABC is definitely one of my guilty pleasures. It is full of drama!! This Emily Thorne girl, she's kinda scary. Her father was killed and she's out to seek revenge; ruining the lives of those who were involved in her father's death or those who could have prevented it. I love the scenery, the clothes, the beautiful people and their homes! Oh their homes!! 

I'm catching up on a couple episodes now but I just had to stop to show yall some pictures! I could take screen shots as I go but for now, these are pictures I Googled. 

Love the table setting and color scheme. And Charlotte's dress!! The lace!! 

Wrap around porch....I love you.

Shabby Chic meets Pottery Barn

I always tell Joseph about how I want a farmhouse table. Emily Thorne just confirmed it. 

WOW!! 

Look at all the windows!! and the black and white!!! The black definitely adds a pop!




I think I know where I'd like to visit next. The Hamptons! 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this show to!! Someone at school told me about it and I figured since it was only 3 episodes in I could watch it On Demand to see if I liked it or not...I ended up being up until 1:00 in the morning catching up!! ~LOL~...

    ReplyDelete