Friday, May 11, 2012

15 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:




How Far Along: 15 weeks


Size of baby:  About 4 inches long and weighs about 2 1/2 ounces. About the size of an apple.  

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've stayed the same. I changed my work out routine a little before I got pregnant. I'm not running half as much as I use to and started spinning. I think that may be the reason why my weight has stayed the same. 

Maternity Clothes: I gave in. I didn't want to but I had to. I went to Ross and found the cheapest pair I could. Let me tell ya, pregnant or not every lady needs to try on a pair. MOST COMFORTABLE THING EVER!!
Gender: We're dying to find out!! Next Month!! 
Movement: I think I felt something a couple days ago! I sure hope it was the baby and not just my stomach rumbling but I always get fooled by that! It felt like popcorn popping in my stomach! 
Sleep: surprisingly good!! I only have to get up once to pee and I swear I'm asleep during the whole process. I think what helps a lot is having a pillow between my legs and another one supporting my back. 
Symptoms: Just hungry all the time. I think I got lucky with morning sickness. Praise Jesus!
What I miss: nothing since my last post
Cravings: Anything sweet! And peanut butter and honey sandwiches. 
Best Moment this week: Feeling the baby move...at least I think it was the baby. Joseph won't believe me. 
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender :)


Completely off topic but I have to talk about this show!! If you haven't seen it, you must! It is by far my favorite show ever! It's about a redneck family who have made millions by making duck calls. It's such a Beverly Hillbillies story. It is so hilarious and the best thing is, they love Jesus and they're all about family!!
It's on A&E...sadly we don't have cable so we have to wait til the next day to watch it on a&e.com. If you're familiar with this show, Uncle Sy is out favorite. He is SO funny! I would love to meet him!



2 comments:

  1. Over from Kelly's Korner! Congrats on the baby - looks like we're both due at the same time! Nov 1st here! I'm hoping to feel movements very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm visiting from Kelly's Korner too & am also expecting my first, due around the same time! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete