Tuesday, August 7, 2012

28 Weeks..7 months yall!

Time is definitely flying by! We cannot wait to meet him! I feel him move a lot in the evenings and I wonder what he's doing in there. He must know the Olympics are on because he's doing his own little gymnastic moves in there :)  I know this for sure because I have to pee ever other minute! 


How Far Along: 28 Weeks

Size of baby:  Two and a quarter pounds and he's about 14.8 inches long. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  9 pounds.   
Maternity Clothes: yes. 
Gender: boy!! Sweet baby Wyatt!!
Movement: I can feel AND see him kicking. Best feeling ever!! 
Sleep: It's better than what I expected. 
Symptoms: I get really tired from after lunch into the afternoon.  
What I miss: normal clothes.
Cravings: nothing really..just food in general :)  
Best Moment this week: Feeling AND seeing the baby move. A few weeks ago I had my laptop sitting on my stomach and he kicked it off! I wish Joseph would've been here to see it. He definitely does not like anything on his "home". I also felt him hiccuping for the first time yesterday! 
What I am looking forward to: cuddling with my little BOY!!


I just had to share these. My fabulous sister works for a company that owns UGG so I ordered these through her. I also got a pair for a sweet friend who's also pregnant. Wyatt's first pair of UGGs!!! They are the softest things ever! 



No comments:

Post a Comment