Monday, August 20, 2012

30 weeks



How Far Along: 30  Weeks

Size of baby:  Almost 3 pounds and he's about 15.7 inches long. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 11 pounds gained.   
Maternity Clothes: yes. It's getting harder to find stuff to wear to work.  
Gender: boy!! Sweet baby Wyatt!!
Movement: I can feel AND see him kicking. It is such a great feeling seeing and watching him move but it's kinda weird watching my stomach move around. 
Sleep: it's good but I still have a hard time sleeping on my side.  
Symptoms: I get really tired from after lunch into the afternoon.  
What I miss: normal clothes.
Cravings: nothing really..just food in general :)  
Best Moment this week:  watching Joseph get excited when he sees the baby moving. AND finding out that I DON'T have gestational diabetes. I wasn't too worried but I'm glad I don't have it. 
What I am looking forward to: putting together the nursery and ordering my crib bedding! 
Here's a swatch of the fabrics:
So this will be the colors of the nursery with some forrest green thrown in there. 



On a different note, please pray for everyone involved with the Ponderosa fire. Good news is they're on their way to containing it but it's still huge. It's given us a scare because it's gotten really close to camp. 



No comments:

Post a Comment