Saturday, September 8, 2012

8 months and nursery sneak peak




How Far Along: 8 months

Size of baby:  Almost 3.75 pounds and he's about 16.7 inches long. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 15 pounds gained.   
Maternity Clothes: yes. Lots of maxi dresses and leggings! 
Gender: boy!! Sweet baby Wyatt!!
Movement: He's a crazy lil thang!! He's very active! So much so, sometimes it hurts. 
Sleep: I guess I've been blessed with a smooth pregnancy because up until now is when I've started having trouble sleeping. I got this peeing in my sleep down! His movement keeps me up a lot too. 
Symptoms: I get really tired in the afternoons. Also, my back is killing me!  I am trying so hard not to waddle. Maybe I'm in denial because I thought I was doing fine with the no waddling thing until a stranger in the office pointed it out...fail.  
What I miss: normal clothes.
Cravings: nothing really..just food in general :)  
Best Moment this week: setting up his nursery! 
What I am looking forward to: going through all his cute little clothes and washing and folding them. 


Because I've had to order almost everything online, the nursery has been slow coming. It's okay though,  I'd rather have everything thought out and how I really want it. It's been a bit of a compromise because we live in a 2 bedroom apartment so before the nursery, it was my craft room/Joseph's office. I've downsized my craft area since and we found a smaller desk for Joseph. I can't wait to do a full nursery tour but until then, here's a sneak peak:

I kept going back and forth about whether I wanted to paint some curtains or go with this idea with canvas drop cloths. I'm so glad I went with the drop cloths because as much ironing as I've had to do, I think the painting would have taken longer. I loved the way it turned out too!! The best thing about it was that thanks to some Heat n Bond, it was a NO SEW project!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment