Tuesday, July 26, 2011

For the Love of Pinterest!

What's currently on my Pinterest:

I have been looking for wooden crates like this!!! I NEED to make a shelf just like this one. 



Remember my string pendant post? Well, I'm ashamed to say I smashed it. I don't know what happened...actually I do. I thought I was being so clever by spray painting it. It didn't work out so well and the long day I had got the best of me. I smashed it and proceeded to kick it. Ya, not a very pretty picture huh. Well, I am going to redeem myself with this project! A doily lamp!! SO PRETTY!!

I am dying to have my own house!! I want book shelves like this! 

If only party planning was my job....

Pinterest was the smartest thing created. I don't have to drag the pictures onto my desktop anymore!  I love it and can't get enough of it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment