Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Waiting for Fall

Actually, I don't want to wait for Fall to be here...I want it to be Fall now!  I feel like my life will be somewhat normal when the Fall season hits. I love this season and I wish I could be in Lynchburg, VA for it. All the leaves turn red and it is so beautiful there!!

Why I need this season to be here now:
  • The cool, crisp weather.
  • Joseph will be home!!! It sounds like he's at war huh. No, nothing like that. We've decided to take a little break from each other. Okay fine, nothing like that either. Did I getcha? He's at camp....all. summer. long.  I wonder what I'll do with myself when he comes home. I've had all this time to do whatever I've wanted. Ha! I give it a couple weeks before I start asking him when he's gonna go up to camp next. Just kidding!!! I miss him like crazy!

  • Pumpkin everything!!! I love the pumpkin spiced drinks, the cookies and muffins, and the pies! Yes, insert the name "fat kid" here.


  • Not exactly Fall season but we'll be going to the East Coast to visit my sweet in-laws for Christmas!!! AHHHH!! I'm soo excited! I think we'll be going to Miami too! Nikki, I can't wait to see you!! And "oooo" and "ahhh" at your house! 
  • The clothes! Puffer vests, boots, leggings, pashmina scarves with every outfit, cute gloves, and my North Face jacket..Fall clothes is my favorite!

1 comment:

  1. Yippeeee!! I cant wait and I am so excited you are coming.

    I LOVE fall...pumpkin spice latte & Pumpkin choc chip muffins...Yummy!

    ReplyDelete