Monday, August 8, 2011

Inspired Bucket List

I've wanted to do a Bucket List post a couple weeks ago but never got around to it. Sarah--one of my best friends just did one and it inspired me. Thanks Sarah :)

  • Visit Thailand.
  • Have a real life doll that I can dress up everyday! AKA a baby!
  • Start an orphanage--this has always been my dream! 
  • Go to Ellen's show during the Twelve Days of Christmas--Another one of my dreams!! Besides Joseph she can make me laugh like no one can!
  • Be a stay at home wife mom.
  • Own another Volvo
  • Run a full marathon--I'm training for a half marathon and I am scared for my life!
  • see a whole village come to Christ.
  • Find the PERFECT pair of jeans--I hardly wear jeans because I don't like how they look on me. For now, I'll take the leggings and dresses. I'm still learning to accept what my momma gave me :)
  • Have my own house with lots of land so I can have a huge garden and Joseph can have cows and horses. Never in a thousands years would I have pictured myself with farm animals but that man sure has grown on me!
  • Go on a cruise
  • Adopt.
  • Meet Ree Drummond

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...we ARE kindred spirits! I agree with every.single.one. of the "drops in your bucket"!
    I cannot wait to babysit....and I will gladly go to Ellen with you for sure (I am pretty sure Joseph and Scott won't go!)

    ReplyDelete