- Visit Thailand.
- Have a real life doll that I can dress up everyday! AKA a baby!
- Start an orphanage--this has always been my dream!
- Go to Ellen's show during the Twelve Days of Christmas--Another one of my dreams!! Besides Joseph she can make me laugh like no one can!
- Be a stay at home
- Own another Volvo
- Run a full marathon--I'm training for a half marathon and I am scared for my life!
- see a whole village come to Christ.
- Find the PERFECT pair of jeans--I hardly wear jeans because I don't like how they look on me. For now, I'll take the leggings and dresses. I'm still learning to accept what my momma gave me :)
- Have my own house with lots of land so I can have a huge garden and Joseph can have cows and horses. Never in a thousands years would I have pictured myself with farm animals but that man sure has grown on me!
- Go on a cruise
- Meet Ree Drummond
Monday, August 8, 2011
Inspired Bucket List
I've wanted to do a Bucket List post a couple weeks ago but never got around to it. Sarah--one of my best friends just did one and it inspired me. Thanks Sarah :)