Monday, September 19, 2011

Pick Your Plum!


I LOVE this website! I get this email every morning when I wake up (about 6:30 AM) and I always check to see if they have anything good. Well, it's always something good and I have to have a little self control sometimes but they have some good stuff!! If you are into DIY and crafting, this is your site! They have one item at a highly discounted price. The "Get it before your neighbor does" is because they only offer a certain number and when it's gone, it's gone. 

Today's deal was Halloween grosgrain ribbon for a whole $0.083 a foot!!! Shipping is not bad either!! 

 

I've ordered a few things from them before. I can't wait to see what they have to offer during the Christmas season!! 
To get these notifications, you must sign up for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment