Thursday, December 1, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Redding is beautiful. I know a lot people say it's trashy and they'd never live here but I think it's beautiful. It reminds me a lot of Lynchburg. I ran a 10k on Thanksgiving morning and the trails were at an area where I haven't been to in a while. Since I was running, I didn't get a chance to stop and enjoy the views so Joseph and I went back the other day. 


You along are the LORD. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the sea and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you. 
Nehemiah 9:6



Shout out to my main squeeze Joseph:
 Who's yard is this?!?! Yep, you would have never guessed it!! It's ours!! Joseph has been working so hard in our backyard and it looks so pretty! He even combed the grass in one direction! Okay, maybe he didn't. Thank you JCP for fixing it up! It looks fabulous!
 If only those lizzards would go away! We don't have much growing back there. Just bell peppers and garlic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment