Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's That Time!!

I have a confession to make...I decorated early. I disobeyed Joseph and decorated early...just a couple days before Thanksgiving though! I couldn't help it!! 

Picture overload...




I bought the candle pillar holders from a thrift store in town. I've had them for a long time and I'm so glad I never went through with spray painting them. I am so into gold!




A little vinyl love. The bow is crooked. forgive me. 




Same stuff as last year. I still love it though! 

Wish I had a mantle to hang this on! But for now, this will do. 



 Joseph and I take turns picking out OUR ornament every year. It's a tradition we started our first year of dating. It was his turn this year and he chose these two ornaments:


I wrapped my lights in pink tissue paper to make them look like flowers. It took forever but I was happy with the turn out!





Some gold touches here and there...



I can't believe it's already December!! Pretty soon, we'll be on our way to the East coast...SO EXCITED!!! Hope ya'll are enjoying this time of year! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your house looks beautiful for Christmas. You have been BUSY. Love the first picture of the 2 shelves.

    When are you coming to the burg?

    ReplyDelete